Monday 9 February 2015

Infographics

Infographics have become increasingly popular in the last few years. Basically they are information graphics (hence the name infographics?) where information is shown through the pictures. Infographics are a great way to find out information quickly, or to see quick facts about a topic.

Here's an example of a couple that would be useful in the classroom:


These infographics would be great to have posted in the classroom, as the one above talks about technology safety, and the one to the left talks about user activity of popular social media sites. Both are really important for students to know, and they can be helpful in teaching different things in the classroom.

I started thinking: what kind of infographic could I make that would be useful in the classroom?

Since ELA is my main teachable subject, and I am working in a student literacy intervention program this semester, here is an infographic I created on literacy:

I made this on Piktochart, and you can make one too for free! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment