Friday 6 February 2015

My PLN

My Personal Learning Plan - how connected am I?

I didn't think I was all that connected until I started listing all the ways I am!

I use Twitter to communicate with others, mostly in the Educational world. I use Facebook to communicate with friends and family, but also with informational pages. I use blogger to communicate my own thoughts, and Skype to communicate with others. I use Ning and Moodle to communicate with others in BU's Education department.

For photo and videos, I use YouTube and Netflix to view video content and Flickr and Instagram for photos. 

I use Itunes to listen to my own music, Songza to listen to playlists (mostly ones I've favourited), YouTube when I'm looking for new music or something specific, and Shazam to connect with music on the radio to find out the name of the song I hear.

For storage I use both Dropbox and Google Drive; Dropbox for files I want stored for later or that I am finished with for now, and Google Drive for my current files and files that I share with others.

For bookmarking, I have a few different things that I use; Symbaloo for educational sites I want saved, Feedly for educational blogs that I follow, Etsy for bookmarking things I like, and Pinterest for bookmarking all kinds of things from lesson plans to recipes.

All in all, I am way more connected than I thought! Check out the mind map I made on Mind Meister:



No comments:

Post a Comment