Wednesday 19 February 2014

Movie Presentations!

Well, this week has been a short one, but yesterday we finished working on our movies, and today we presented them to the class!

Here's mine!



Please feel free to like and share it, as I would love to become a world-famous YouTube star!

But seriously, the presentations were hilarious today! One group did a parody of Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" using a giant hopping ball with handles, it was quite funny. Another group did a "Kid Snippets" kind of video, dubbing over each other. (Sidenote: if you haven't seen any Kid Snippets, check out their YouTube channel here.

Another thing I've been working on this week is my Eportfolio. It's basically an online portfolio where I can display work samples, experience, pictures, video... anything that will help me when I am looking for a job. It's not done yet (I still have to add to the work samples) but if you'd like an early look at it, you can click on the link below:

Kelsey's Online Portfolio

That's all for this week! Don't forget to watch my video and share it with everyone you know so I can be on Ellen!

No comments:

Post a Comment