Wednesday 12 February 2014

Sign Up Genius and Movie Making

This week my cooperating teacher from last semester tagged me in a post on Facebook. It was about a program called "Sign Up Genius" that a teacher was using for parents to sign up to bring supplies for an ice cream party. It looked so cool the way she used it... Take a look at her blog:

The Organized Classroom

Also, take a look at Sign Up Genius.

I can totally see myself using this for parent volunteers. Thanks for the tip Mrs. Bergen!

Now, on to what I've been learning in class - this week we've been working on making a movie! It's been so much fun! Three of us planned out a story, filmed it, and we've been putting it together in class. It's been hard to keep it to only class time... we worked on it for the rest of the afternoon and we're almost done! Once we've presented it to the class I'll be sure to post it on here, but for now, here's a little teaser clip:


It'll look quite different when it's edited, but you'll have to wait for that!

And finally, just a bit of news, my brother-in-law just created an Android App that is a pretty cool game, and he's working on coming out with an iOS app too. Also, my talented husband created the music for it :) I've added a link to the app here.

2 comments:

  1. Love the clip!! I can't wait to see the rest Kels!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to that app coming out for iOS - keep us informed. PS - your video is awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete